Friday, September 18, 2009

Last one of the week!

Just a quick update for a Friday. Pic of the day is an awful yoke that turned up and attacked kids in Panama. It really is a terrible looking thing. I kinda imagine it's what Geri Halliwell looks like first thing in the morning with no makeup. Anyhow, you can read more about the story here.

Other stuff we talked about today... Mary wasn't a fan of guybrow nights... You can find out what Jennifer Aniston is like as a singer here.... And it seems that Jeremy Clarkson really is full of shit!


Cheese or No Cheese this week was a close call. Around 40% of you wanted to hear No Cheese which was Scorpions with "Wind Of Change". But the rest of you wanted to hear the gem below from N-Trance!





Today's Big Hard One
Clue: I know what my job is, the point has been made. You say I have a big head, and you're right I'm afraid. Put me in my place, and then leave me alone. What I need most is someone to drive me home.
Ans: Despite great guesses like "Brian Cowen", the right answer was a nail!

Going for a Song
Clue: Wish youth would exit immediately
The answer is here.

We have so much happening next week, including......
  • Lots of cash to give away, thanks to Vodafone
  • A new ten part documentary series starting Monday, This is my South East - presented by ten young people from across the region.
  • Beat the Bomb top score will win a romantic break to the Talbot Hotel in Carlow
  • We're celebrating Positivity Week with the Make A Wish Foundation.
  • I have exciting news on Monday about a fantastic prize from Ryanair for 1,000 listeners!
  • And of course, Murray and his mates will continue to cause mayhem across the South East with Meteor Money Mobiles!

Talk to you at 6.50am,

N.

No comments:

Post a Comment