Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Ugly or Stupid?


So which would you rather be? More ugly or more stupid? It was our question of the day on Would You Rather Wednesday. And surprisingly, 65% of the South East is as shallow as Vinny B and would rather be more stupid than more ugly!

We also discussed the slow set. We have five Junior Cert parties across the South East tonight, and I needed to know whether I should play a slow set at my gig at Rubys. I remember fondly my teenage disco years where the slow set was your chance to get a snog. It seems teenagers don't need to be prompted with slow songs anymore, they just get off with each other.

Anyhow, it seems this is an outdated tradition as 90% of the young people listening said a slow set would be awful. What a shame. I will have to take my copy of Tina Turner "What's Love Got To Do With It" back out of my record box!


Some other stuff from today's show....
Here's your random Wednesday video!



Today's Big Hard One
I am inside the Sun, lightning and televisions!
My name is also used for something else that is inside you.
What am I?

ANSWER… Plasma.


Going For A Song
Clue:
A sensitive sea dweller - party
The answer is here

Enjoy the 9/09/09!
N.

No comments:

Post a Comment